|地点||Kraków, , Poland|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
- Designing and developing frontend for a modern, enterprise-class solution that is available as Cloud (SaaS) and on-premises versions. The solution that is based on a microservice architecture with Kubernetes and Docker technologies on board.
- Preparation of architecture/design blueprints or whitepapers (lightweight!).
- Coordination of technology roadmap (with enablers) with PO and PMs (features roadmap, strategic direction).
- Cooperation with UI/UX team with respect to product user experience design, design blueprints, technical feasibility assessments, etc.
- Driving best software development practices that result in the very good code quality (doing unit tests, code reviews, and knowledge sharing).
- Working in a cross-disciplinary team using the Agile development methodology.
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with other team members.
- At least 5 years of experience in fronted development.
- Very Good knowledge about React ecosystem: State Management / Routing / Internationalization.
- Good knowledge about:
- Redux or any other State Management library,
- HTML/CSS. Knowledge about Less/SCSS/SASS preprocessors and/or css-in-js concept will be an additional asset,
- HTTP protocol and experience with getting/posting data from/to REST API,
- GIT version control system.
- Experience with:
- architecting & designing modern web applications,
- the Unit testing techniques,
- An agile development environment,
- Full-stack type of experience.
- Very good written and spoken communication in English.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership