|地点||Mannheim, , Germany|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Develop, plan and implement Supply Chain Management (SCM) strategy focused on optimizing costs, quality, delivery and reliability of suppliers and sup-plied products for an assigned category or group of categories. Ensure execution in accordance with Company, SCM and Supply Base Management instructions and procedures.
- Leveraging the Continuous Improvement Process Sourcing (CIPS) process, implements effective sourcing strategies in line with business strategy ensuring that the supply base/suppliers have the capability and capacity to meet current and future business requirements.
- Best practice leader for materials categories.
- Manages planning and tracking of procurement activities, cost budgets, emerging country spending and savings forecasts.
- Minimizes risk regarding quality and financial exposure by contracting in accordance with quality and commercial procedures and in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Negotiates agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews price lists, terms and conditions. Implement Integrated Supply chain solution.
- Ensures identification, investigation, and selection of appropriate suppliers (focusing on quality, delivery, cost and sustainability) in accordance with Company policies.
- Designs and implements cost-out programs and/or processes to reach financial targets.
- Applies and implements SCM standards, tools, and processes focused on business continuity for the assigned commodity or group of commodities.
- BA / BS in in Supply Chain/Business Administration/Real Estate/Finance or related discipline.
- Experience working in a Supply Chain Role around Integrated Facility Management (IFM), CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) and Strategic Sourcing in a company.
- Good understanding about technical categories presents within all capital projects: building services and process equipment, construction and technical contractors
- Strong knowledge/ use of MS office tools including MS Project, MS Excel etc., and SAP
- Strong knowledge of: Technology trends in Integrated Facility area; CAPEX / Construction projects; Business process standards and associated application; Project management and execution skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills to manage multiple moving parts simultaneously and optimally in a matrix organization and with very little over-sight and direction.
- Superior negotiation skills in a highly challenging, intercultural multi-business environment and be able to negotiate terms and conditions as well as prices that aligns with business objectives.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com