|地点||Kraków, , Poland|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Master Data provides information that is key to the operation of business and this includes data about different business domains such as customers, products, employees, materials, suppliers, etc. Currently Master Data is used by more than 50 applications. We are a multinational team with a main location of Cracow.
- Manage application from its initial planning, development through retirement (decommissioning).
- Monitor everyday operations of application development team and provide regular feedback.
- Work with business and IT teams and manage all project requirements.
- Manage, plan, schedule and control an application or platform build through different stages (including testing and deploying) and environments.
- Support and monitor efficient work of analysts and application specialists.
- Collaborate with architects, quality testers, application specialist to achieve quality deliverables.
- Consider and manage IT controls, regulatory and legal requirements while designing, delivering and running platforms, applications and services.
- 2 years of experience on similar position.
- Understanding of Master Data role in the global organization.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English in spoken and written.
- You like to work with different people.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com