|地点||Remote, , Poland|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
We are looking to hire a Global Campaign Manager within our Employer Brand (EB) function at Hitachi Energy. If you are a results-motivated, digital marketing professional who is passionate about Employer Brand and looking to join a company that is on the forefront of the sustainable energy transition, we would love to speak with you. You'll be responsible for driving campaign excellence across the global EB strategy, partner across the stakeholder groups to translate business goals into end-to-end digital marketing campaigns, design and manage those campaigns, and report the outcomes to senior leadership. This is both a strategic and execution-based role, so it is perfect for someone who likes to be in every part of an EB campaign strategy end-to-end with full autonomy and ownership. For our part, we’ll provide you with the ability to work with purpose, where you will contribute to advancing a sustainable energy future for all with your impact. In addition, we are committed to providing the opportunity for lifelong learning with meaningful growth opportunities in a global, diverse environment. This is a remote-friendly role based in Poland or the Philippines.
- Partner across the global stakeholder groups to translate business recruitment goals into end-to-end digital marketing campaigns aligned to awareness, engagement, and applications.
- Develop and execute end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns that include the following tactics: organic and paid social media, webinars and virtual events, website optimization, nurture programs and email marketing, content syndication, etc.
- Design and manage end-to-end integrated digital marketing campaigns, including campaign strategy, ideation, creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
- Drive global campaign excellence with campaign management expertise – budget and timeline management, stakeholder communication and coordination, campaign documentation, etc.
- Writing the copy of campaign assets, working with vendors and internal teams to deploy (landing pages, emails, ads, webinars abstracts, etc).
- Driving campaign testing & optimization efforts, regularly sharing performance results, best practices and key learnings with stakeholders and Employer Brand teammates.
- Special EB projects as assigned such as project management for Glassdoor campaign strategy or external benchmark rankings, etc.
- Bringing a person-first approach to planning, design and tactics with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or Corporate Communications, Human Resources or other related degree.
- Growth mindset with a core belief that diversity + collaboration = great innovation.
- 5-10 years of demonstrated employer brand and/or marketing/communications experience in a large, global organization.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Proven track record in developing and executing performance-based, multi-channel marketing campaigns, integrating digital touchpoints, and events.
- Experience consulting with senior business leaders to translate recruitment goals into campaign outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to read, understand and optimize performance metrics of the different marketing channels and marketing campaign KPIs/ROI leveraging different platforms (email CTR and CTO, ads CTR, CPM, CPC, cost per lead, form completion rate, account engagement, bounce rate, SEO rankings, conversion rates).
- Experience working with and creating reports for tracking marketing campaigns performance and budgets.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com