|地点||Kraków, , Poland|
|职位类型||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Our Common Shared Services Finance department is providing internal services to Customers located both in the EMEA Region and Globally. To strengthen our General Accounting, we are looking for a reliable junior specialist who can support us in daily basis tasks.
- Operational tasks: performing general accounting activities, completing specific month and close tasks, executing accounting analyses and reports as assigned; clearing errors; applying accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions to solve unusual issues; participating in internal control testing and preparing relevant documentation.
- Continuous improvement: assisting in developing and implementing processes and procedures.
- Stakeholder management: supporting the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment.
- In line with the above, operational and process development are always at the top of the agenda.
- At CSS, you can count on great chances of being part of, and contributing to, an even better and more effective organization. You will be part of a General Accounting team so cooperation and planning is important.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in General Accounting.
- Practical knowledge of ERP system (Oracle, SAP).
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills (functions, pivot table).
- Proficient in business English.
- Process orientation and attention on details.
- Very good organization and coordination skills.
- Ability to work in team with deadlines and stress situations.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com