|地点||Kraków, , Poland|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
We are currently looking for a Marketing Operations Lead to support the vibrant Marketing organization as it continues its revenue-based marketing journey. If you have a passion for martech, industry events and ROI-driven marketing, we would love to hear from you!
- Establish, maintain and enforce the blueprint of best practices for how Hitachi Energy conducts marketing events and campaigns: roles and responsibilities, templates, checklists, reusable assets, KPIs, etc.
- Drive the annual event budget cycle process, coordinating with Controlling, the Regions and the BUs, owning the planning and overseeing the execution and ROI attribution.
- Own the ongoing process of marketing planning, task tracking and workflow automation, acting as the sysadmin and SPOC for the Airtable tool
- Direct end-to-end PMO of company's top strategic events – plan, execute and debrief
- Drive the end-to-end operationalization and revenue attribution of global marketing efforts, defining and documenting all relevant processes, workflows, responsibilities and SLAs
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards to track progress against key marketing metrics and ROI goals, in a variety of systems and tools (Salesforce.com, PowerBI, etc.) Prepare reports to management on an ad-hoc and regular basis (monthly, quarterly and annually), and proactively distil trends and insights to inform decision-making and marketing strategy.
- Work with Sales Operations to continuously optimize the Sales-Marketing handoff workflows
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices in marketing operations. Continuously research and implement suitable tools and approaches to enhance lead capture and processing, logitics and marketing revenue attribution capabilities.
- Degree level educated (BA or BS); Marketing or Business qualification in an advantage, but not required
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing operations or marketing events management in a B2B industrial setting.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Proven reporting and analytical skills; experience working with analytics and visualisation tools and interpreting data through a business lens
- A passion for revenue-based marketing and integrated campaign management
- Fluent command of English, both written and spoken
- Ability to discover, learn and implement new digital tools and approaches
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com