|地点||Kraków, , Poland|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
To strengthen our Global Travel Services (GTS) team, we are looking for a Travel & Expenses Specialist with customer service experience. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Auditing employee expense reports for accuracy and compliance with the Travel and Expenses policy (T&E).
- Addressing all inquiries and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring that SLA and KPIs are completed with the required quality and speed.
- Investigating and resolve T&E related issues and queries.
- Providing data to the reporting and analytics team for management roles.
- Providing excellent customer service to employees and other parties.
- Recommending process improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity.
- Prepare and submit documentation for internal and external controls (maintaining deadlines and good quality).
- Identify opportunities for process improvement regarding quality and productivity and contribute to implementation.
- Providing support to other accounting teams, local business entities and act as Team Leader deputy when necessary.
- Actively support on other ad-hoc requests delegated by Team Leader and Service Delivery Manager.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in finance will be a strong asset.
- Good business English skills (B2/C1) and any other European language: German, Italian, Dutch would be an advantage.
- Ability to provide superior customer service and quick responses to inquiries.
- Previous corporate experience in T&E or Finance or Customer Service would be highly advantageous.
- Experience of working with SAP - nice to have.
- Experience of working with Concur - nice to have.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks Ability to work in teams and with deadlines.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with coordination skills and demonstrating “proactive” and “can do” attitude.
- Proven customer orientation and passion for providing exceptional service to the customers.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com