|地点||Paço de Arcos, , Portugal|
|职位类型||Line Management / Project lead|
A Business Controller acts as a business partner to the local-cluster execution team leads to optimize financial performance within the assigned reporting Unit(s) within a Country or in a cluster of Countries. Supports effective business decisions by monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting financial data to evaluate alternatives, recommend and support implementation of the most appropriate solutions
- Contributes to the local and cluster execution team leads in determining and developing the execution model in alignment to the OU strategy.
- Translates financial position into forecasts and establishes actions and measurable targets to enhance financial return.
- Manages the forecasting process for Local Unit(s), evaluates financial implications, builds scenarios, and recommends actions.
- Manages and closely monitors the cash flow and takes action to improve Net Working Capital.
- Acts as project controller to support the PMs in all financial and commercial matters and drive the performance.
- Participates in opportunity/risk identification, monitors that mitigation actions are timely implemented.
- Provides support on claim management.
- Ensures transparency in financial reporting and disclosures within the area of responsibility.
- Supervises adherence to Internal Controls to secure correctness of financial reporting (ABACUS) following the applicable Company / BU / Hub and Country standards, regulations, and guidelines.
- Supports the remediation of identified deficiencies (GRCM).
- Ensures timely and efficient communication with relevant OU Controllers, Finance Group and other functions to identify and drive continues improvement.
- Supports the development, staffing and direction of the Local Controlling Organization in collaboration with HR Business Partners and the OU leadership team.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance MBA is an advantage
- Minimum 7 years business controlling experience in a leadership position
- Project controlling and Power and/or T&D industries experience of advantage.
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- Customer and business oriented, strong commercial and communication skills.
- Leading teams.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com