|地点||Dammam, , Saudi Arabia|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as a Local HR Business Partner will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be working as a core member of the local business management team, provide on-location HR support in the assigned geographic area to employees including managers to ensure effective and sustainable workplace relations and performance in close collaboration with HR network. Applying HR policies defined by Group Centers of Expertise (CoE), including on labor relations as defined in each country with country HR.
- Strategy Alignment: Implementing HR priorities in the organization in line with group or global division or global BU or global function and people strategy, covering culture, people, and organization utilizing the existing HR solution portfolio or ensuring to provide new solutions where appropriate. Orchestrate the HR organization to support and deliver on the defined priorities.
- HR Solutions: Partnering with managers and employees in the relevant location to understand current issues that can be supported or resolved through HR practices, processes, or policies. Counsel Managers and employees on the most effective solutions to resolve issues. Acting as consultant, sparring partner, coach and facilitator to business leaders.
- HR Process Implementation: Overseeing implementation of HR processes at the location, ensuring compliance with group policy and guidelines. Providing feedback and inputs on relevant local statutory or regulatory requirements into the development and implementation of new or improved processes or products or services.
- Performance Management: Supporting manager and HRBP to implement and follow up performance management activities on the site, including poor performance improvement, PDA discussion, training need identification, termination, and etc. Supporting the implementation of group and global recognition program.
- Integrated Talent: Working closely with Talent Partners to ensure a healthy and sustainable talent pipeline in the organization considering internal Talent pool and external market. Driving and executing all talent processes with Business Leaders e.g. identification and succession planning on business critical positions, diversity and inclusion and owns the talent outcomes. Where appropriate is directly involved in the recruitment of peer level positions. Assessing risks and coordinate actions to mitigate risks.
- Learning & Development: Partnering with business leaders to understand and identify learning requirements for both individuals and critical populations at a local level. Collaborating with Learning Partners to decide appropriate learning strategies and commission design and execution of customized programs to meet the needs identified. Measuring and evaluating effectiveness of learning solutions to demonstrate business impact.
- Retention and Engagement: Monitoring employee turnover data and put measures in place to support achievement of optimal levels of attrition across the site. Assessing employee engagement and morale and take actions to address issues.
- Employee Relations: Representing HR in the workplace, build partnerships between employees, HR and Managers. Delivering day to day HR management contact or relationship for employees, including employee welfare, counselling, grievance redressal, disciplinary processes; Facilitating changes. Carrying out training and communication on HR strategy, policy, and processes when necessary. Lead discussions and owns the relationship with local collective bargaining and information or consultation groups where applicable (e.g. works councils, trade unions, employee committees).
- Standards and Governance: Implementing and ensuring compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies, and processes related to operations or project execution. Sharing and developing best practices across the wider HR community.
- Safety and integrity: Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree or above in human resources, management or related field is required.
- 10+ years HRBP experience, experience in manufacturing industry is preferred. Solid HR competency across various HR functions.
- Ability to develop creative ideas into something practical and workable.
- Proven communication skills, problem solving skills, good interpersonal skill.
- Proven self-driven, has good business acumen.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-MEA1