|地点||Riyadh, , Saudi Arabia|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as a Lead Project Engineer ( Protection System) will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Riyadh; Saudi Arabia. You will be leading and design authority for protection systems engineering discipline with medium to high complexity. Completing assignments on multiple projects of moderate size or portions of major projects, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements.
- Technical contribution: Coordinating engineering discipline across several projects. Providing technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities. Designing and conducting experiments, analyzes and interprets data. Preparing complete project documents in one’s area of responsibility. Serving as a specialist in application of advanced concepts and methods.
- Sales support: Assisting in preparing proposal/presentation of engineering projects or programs provision of bills of materials, estimated engineering hours, etc.
- Contract management: Supporting contract managers in issuing claims new or change in scope of work, cost impact, time impact, risk quantifications etc. Providing cost effective quality solutions as per customer requirement and delivers within budget and contract. Ensuring adherence to safety standards and mitigation of potential risks.
- Planning and control: Creating work plans and cost estimates in one’s area of responsibility. Reviewing and approving scope, budget and schedule for assignments and ensures quality deliverables on time and within targeted cost. Improving effectiveness of work plan in collaboration with other functions.
- Risk and opportunity management: Completing risk and opportunity assessments and ensuring implementation of resulting actions in one’s area of responsibility. Reporting any contract or quality or program or cost issues to management along with recommendations for resolution.
- Customer: Interacting with customers, officials, contractors and others. Attending project meetings and presents specific aspects of engineering assignments.
- Supply chain management: Collaborating with the supply chain function to ensure that technical requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed to with potential suppliers. Providing technical evaluation of supplier proposals and accepts as fit for purpose supplied equipment or services.
- Technical leadership and knowledge sharing: Maintaining network of engineering professionals and shares engineering best practice across different projects and disciplines.
- Processes and tools: Developing, selecting and applying standard techniques, procedures and tools. Ensuring that engineering activities comply with required safety regulations and contractual requirements. Reporting processes and tools inefficiencies and suggests ideas for improvements.
- People leadership and development: Leading, supervising, coaching, providing support and technical advice to colleagues. Assigning tasks for and directs engineers both in house and outsourced, technicians and administrative staff. May functionally lead a small team of 5-8 resources.
- Safety and integrity: Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical or electronic engineering.
- 10+ years’ experience in detailed system design and engineering function executing medium to large sized projects. Experience in Substation Automation System and SCADA/SOE will be an added advantage.
- Experience in schematic drawings, AC/DC elementary diagrams, RMOLD, SLD, connection list, system interfacing, CT /VT sizing calculation / adequacy check, relay settings calculation.
- Working experience in SEC(Saudi Electricity Company) or NG (National Grid) and SA-ARAMCO projects is a must. In addition, experience in other non-utility sectors is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HV substation design and engineering philosophies will be beneficial.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask across many projects. Highly organized and efficient coordination skills.
- Problem solving & conflict resolution with a sound understanding where escalation is required.
- Ability to travel.
- Knowledge of digital substation is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-MEA1