|地点||Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Do you want to energize your career by working in challenging customer projects with advanced power and electrical control systems? Hitachi Energy, Grid and Power Quality Solutions (GPQS) unit (former FACTS – Flexible AC Transmission Systems) in Västerås, currently has several vacancies for Station Operation and Monitoring Engineers within our Global Center of Competence / Control Engineering department. If you have the necessary drive and focus on results, Hitachi Energy, GPQS offers a stimulating and dynamic environment in a global context where you will be working at the forefront of the energy industry. We offer you a role where you can grow in various ways: technically and in terms of visibility and leadership. For this position, we are looking for a motivated, teamwork-oriented doer with a strong interest in cybersecurity and a willingness to share expertise. We would welcome applications from experienced professionals, as well as younger applicants who are keen to take their careers to the next level. To excel in this position, you will need to be organized, responsive and focused on delivering results and serving the customer.
- As a Station Operation and Monitoring Engineer with focus area on cybersecurity, you will deliver high quality and cost-efficient engineering solutions for our customers.
- In close collaboration with colleagues, you will be responsible for assessing cybersecurity requirements in customers’ technical specifications, talking to, and aligning with clients (as well as the internal cybersecurity and project teams) how to realize specific requirements in the Control System delivery.
- You will be assigned as responsible for designing, implementing, testing, and deploying the cyber security controls of the Control System.
- During commissioning, you may support the cybersecurity activities from Västerås or at the customer’s site depending on your willingness to travel.
- This role offers abundant opportunities for expanding technical skills and personal growth,
- as requirements in the cybersecurity domain and customers’ requests for compliance to various cybersecurity standards are widely increasing.
- You have engineering related degree, ideally a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science particularly Computer Science and Engineering, IS/IT or equivalent. Similar training(s) can also be considered.
- Exposure and/or experience in a Network or IS/IT systems, virtual environments (Vmware, GCP, HyperV) is a benefit.
- Cybersecurity knowledge and/or experience (Threat Modeling, Security Configurations, Ethical Hacking, VA, PT).
- Cybersecurity Standards knowledge and/or experience (ISO/IEC 27001, IEC 62443, ISO 27035 etc.).
- Cybersecurity industry certification(s) would be advantageous.
- A creative mindset, combined with ability to seek information, knowledge of how to solve problems.
- A strong focus on delivering results on time and with quality.
- You know that collaboration and sharing knowledge is key to success, and you are a natural team player who can build sustainable relationships.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken, is required. Swedish is considered as an additional plus.
- Relevant experience in some of the following areas will be considered meritorious:
- Understanding of OT environment components and OT security
- Understanding of cybersecurity topics like AAA, RBAC, Network access control
- Good conception of Windows Operating system
- Knowledge of Linux platform
- Awareness of commonly used security tools like NESSUS, CIS CAT, Nmap, McAfee ePO
- Recognition and interest to learn technologies (IDS, IPS, SIEM)
- Good understanding for VPN and PKI
- This position involves a great deal of customer contacts and close cooperation with colleagues worldwide; therefore, English is required, both verbally and written; Swedish is considered as an additional plus.
More about us
Are you ready for an exciting new challenge? Does the above description sound like you? We are interested in learning more about you and what you can contribute with, so do not hesitate to apply even if you do not meet all requirements. Welcome to apply before February 10th, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today! Recruiting manager Anitha Shanmugasundaram, firstname.lastname@example.org, will be happy to answer your questions regarding this position. More information: Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer; Stefan Andersson, +46 107- 38 08 21; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Karin Ulvemark, +46 107-38 51 42 or Ingrid Rinaldo, +46 107- 38 58 19. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Helena Stefansdottir, email@example.com Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-NEU1