|地点||Ludvika, Dalarnas County, Sweden|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
The HVDC - High Voltage Direct Current technology has been on the market for the past 60 years and is used, among other things, to transmit power over long distances & integrate renewables into the grid with minimal losses, using overhead lines, underground and submarine cable systems. Please find out more about our world leading technology at https://www.hitachienergy.com/se/sv/offering/product-and-system/hvdc The department HVDC Engineering Plant Electrical Design manages the delivery of auxiliary power system for the HVDC stations. Design of this system is complex and depending on information from both internal and external stakeholders. System design, selectivity studies, equipment specification, cable and cable transit systems are part of the scope. The system we manage includes equipment such as: Auxiliary Transformers, Medium & Low voltage switchgear, Diesel Generator Systems, Batteries, UPS and cables. To be able to deliver the system in a safe and reliable way we are now searching for the following engineers to strengthen our team: • Senior Project Engineer - Design Lead Auxiliary Power systems and equipment • Project Engineer - Designer Auxiliary Power systems and equipment
- As Design Lead you will have the overall responsibility for the department’s scope of delivery regarding auxiliary power equipment for an HVDC station and will ensure that our deliveries are time and cost efficient with expected quality.
- To help you will have a team with skilled designers who you will lead in different kind of projects.
- Part of your daily work consists of coordinating your team’s work tasks, manage contacts with other departments and external suppliers.
- As Auxiliary Power Engineer, you will be accountable for Auxiliary Power SLD, List of Load and load calculations, dimensioning of equipment, requirement specification for auxiliary power equipment, review supplier drawings, FAT, cable way and cable design, installation supervision, and commissioning.
- At Hitachi Energy you will have a large global network and you will be part of a stimulating work environment that offers many opportunities to professional growth.
- For the position of Engineer, we see that you have some years of relevant experience. For Senior Engineer, you are expected to have couple of year of technical competence and leadership experience, including planning, delegation, guidance and follow-up.
- Your experience, especially within auxiliary power or selectivity studies or leading installation/commissioning of low voltage equipment in the past, will play an important part to your success in these positions.
- If you, for e.g., are an experienced technician that wants to take the next step in your career and focus on the design part, this is the right fit for you.
- It is considered a merit if you have knowledge of different CAD-tools that handles both electrical circuit diagrams and layouts.
- As you will be part of an international company it is important that you are fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent team working skills are another prerequisite.
- You should be used to managing several tasks simultaneously, without losing the overall perspective.
- The positions may require some travelling for customer and supplier meetings as well as site supervision.
- Finally, you should be a person who brings a lot of energy into the group and has a natural ability to make crucial decisions.
More about us
We offer you a role where you can grow in various ways; in terms of visibility, in your leadership and in the mindset. Don’t hesitate to apply even if you feel that you don’t fulfill all requirements! Welcome to apply by 20th of February! In these positions you can work both in Ludvika or Västerås. Thomas Lundgren, Recruiting Manager, +46 107 38 44 92, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 29 86; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107-38 21 85; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Johanna Laiv, firstname.lastname@example.org Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. #LI-NEU1