|地点||Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden|
|职位类型||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
Network Control provides leading network management and control systems for planned and unplanned outage management, generation, transmission and distribution management systems, SCADA, and process control solutions for planning, forecasting and running day-to-day operations. Offerings comprise a broad range of solutions to address the most critical needs of utility and power companies.
- You will be part of a skilled and engaged team where you will have responsibility for installation, configuration, and commissioning of the systems in our facility.
- Manage the complete setup of system and network configurations, both for Hitachi Energy Products as well as third party’s products, to conduct cybersecurity analysis
- Conduct Cybersecurity audit and compliance activities.
- You have engineering related degree, ideally a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science particularly Computer Science and Engineering, IS/IT or equivalent. Similar training(s) can also be considered.
- Exposure and/or experience in a Network or IS/IT systems, virtual environments (VMware, GCP, Hyper-V) is a benefit.
- Cybersecurity knowledge and/or experience (Threat Modeling, Security Configurations, Ethical Hacking, VA, PT).
- Cybersecurity Standards knowledge and/or experience (ISO/IEC 27001, IEC 62443, ISO 27035 etc.).
- Cybersecurity industry certification(s) would be advantageous.
- A creative mindset, combined with ability to seek information, knowledge of how to solve problems.
- A strong focus on delivering results on time and with quality.
- You know that collaboration and sharing knowledge is key to success, and you are a natural team player who can build sustainable relationships.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken, is required.
More about us
Are you ready for an exciting new challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply by February 7th! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today. Recruiting Manager Reza Liaghat, firstname.lastname@example.org will be happy to answer your questions regarding this position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Adnan Glibo, +46 107 38 63 78; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107 38 29 12; Unionen: Karin Ulvemark, +46 107-38 65 85. All other questions should be directed to Talent Partner Renee Lundgren, email@example.com Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-NEU1