|地点||Malmö, Skaane County, Sweden|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
We are looking for an Account Manager for utilities and customers within the renewables segment in Sweden. You will have an important role within the Swedish organization when you join Sales & Marketing team in Front End Sales. You will be based at our office in central Malmö. As a person you are a structured, responsive and business minded person. You can work independently but prefer to collaborate with others. You strengthen the team by sharing your knowledge with other colleagues. Join us and become part of our winning team, where the culture is open and transparent, and we all contribute and act as one team.
- As an Account Manager you will be part of a sales team and have a clear customer responsibility which includes overall responsibility for marketing, budgeting and sales activities for utilities and renewables customers in Sweden.
- To success, you’re expected to be familiar with the energy segment and the ongoing energy transformation.
- Have a high ability to create and develop customer relationships is an essential part of your role, which requires a very high level of social competence to succeed.
- Lead the account team in clarification meetings, negotiations and propose suitable technical solutions.
- Have a high focus on customer care commitment and responsiveness.
- Have a service perspective with long term commitment to help your customer.
- To succeed in this role, you have minimum 3 years’ experience in sales or similar experiences
- It is an advantage if you hold a University Degree in Electrical Engineering
- It is an advantage if you have digital experiences with grid automation or software sales.
- Ability to balance and coordinate multiple tasks at the same time
- Proficiency in both speech and writing in English and Swedish is required.
- You see yourself as a team player, with team management and leadership skills
- You act in a way that builds trust with your customers and have good understanding of their business thanks to your experience and social sills
More about us
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before 13th of February. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today! More information: Recruiting manager Jörgen Johnsson, +46 70-270 76 70 email@example.com, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Jan Skogeby, +46 107-38 16 42, Unionen: Karin Boholm, +46 107-38 65 85, Ledarna: Christer Fridlund +46 107-38 29 12. Any other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Partner Helena Stefansdottir +46 107-38 53 98, firstname.lastname@example.org. Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-NEU1