|地点||Ludvika, Dalarnas County, Sweden|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
High Voltage Components is a business unit within Hitachi Energy located in Ludvika, Sweden. The unit has worldwide responsibility for the development, production, and sale of Hitachi Energy high voltage Capacitors, Surge Arresters and Instrument Transformers. These components are an essential part of reliable and energy efficient power systems. Moving from a process environment very optimized for an in-country value chain, to a standardized global process environment for a more complex distributed value chain. Implement the new organization model for Quality. Cope with the strong pressure on delivery derived from the current disruptions in the global supply chain. Learning to work within a very distributed global team, taking ownership of some processes and projects on behalf of the rest of the hub, or even BU.
- Establishing and maintaining a quality culture and practice of excellence throughout the value chain, including external manufacturing partners, and through to the end customer.
- You will support the organization in its efforts to achieve business objectives, ensure quality is always visibly at the top of the agenda, with team of 10 reporting.
- Support and coach the organization in quality and continuous improvement methods and tools, visualize quality performance to drive issue resolution and continuous improvement and monitor.
- Visualize quality performance to drive issue resolution and continuous improvement
- Monitor and control the resolution of critical non-conformities.
- Establishing and maintaining a strong quality assurance process throughout the factory value chain, including external manufacturing partners, R&D, and projects delivery, through to the end customer with the objective to reduce the variation, provide improvement opportunities and de-risking of the outcomes and the inputs to the factory.
- Governance of the Quality Management System
- Be the Voice of the internal and external Customer, ensuring the agreed product or/and contract requirements are met.
- 10+ experience in Quality, Production, Project Management, or similar functions.
- Strong leadership characterized with people development, openness to change, and the willingness to build a successful team.
- Mechanical, electrical, or similar university degree, on Bachelor or Master level.
- Expert in Continuous improvement and problem-solving processes and tools, such as 8D or DMAIC. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt mandatory, BB preferred.
- Expert in Quality Management systems as per ISO standards.
- Expert in Quality Assurance processes and tools, such as APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control plans, MSA
- Strong facilitation, planning, prioritizing, influencing, change management and conflict resolution skills, using good interpersonal /communication skills with high degree of personal integrity and creative thinking.
- Used to work in an international environment with excellent level of English and Swedish
More about us
Welcome to apply before 30/03/2023! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today! More information: Recruiting Manager Gregorio Acero Alvarez, email@example.com, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Philip Bengtsson, +46 107-38 25 17; Unionen: Johan Frisk, +46 41107-38 39 68; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Partner Elias Ströberg, +46 107-38 34 45 Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com