|地点||Bangkok, , Thailand|
|职位类型||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
You as a Service Engineer will be part of Hitachi Energy at Bangkok; Thailand.
- Providing on-site or remote technical support for installation and commissioning of equipment and routine maintenance independently, identifies technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in different Service categories.
- Coordinates, prepares, and ensures that all materials, parts, tools and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities.
- Consulting with and advising customers on the best service solutions in accordance with standard processes, procedures and safety guidelines.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs and providing specialist support and solutions.
- Coordinating and executing specialist projects through planning, meeting milestones and regular reviews.
- Identifying opportunities for the development of new service applications, equipment and methods.
- Some domestic and/or international travel will be required, as the role will require hands-on support at customer sites.
- Degree in (Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (Major Power) and Current engineering licenses valid in Thailand.
- Prior Work Experience: (0-2 years) of work experience in (commissioning & services of plant or substation system, working as service engineer with substation equipment, power quality, protection & automation system)
- Good knowledge in (MS Project, MS Excel, MS power point, MS word, MS Office)
- Sound knowledge of and hands-on experience in servicing, maintaining, commissioning and repairing of substation equipment, power quality, protection & automation system.
- Fluent written and spoken English matched with excellent communication skill.
- Correcting a mistake at work, whether it was made by you or someone else
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Taking initiative to meet with your superior to discuss a problem before it became potentially worse.
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com