|地点||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
We are looking for our next “Product Marketing Specialist”, who will report to Product Marketing Manager and will be able to demonstrate knowledge at Hitachi Energy at Power Grids Power Transformers in Kartal, Istanbul with below qualifications
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Define, plan and ensure implementation of product marketing strategies in assigned area to meet business objectives and in line with global product strategy.
- Oversee all marketing activities, and support Sales organizations in driving sales and services of respective products.
- Implement all marketing activities, and support sales organization in driving sales and services .
- Sells products to customers, focusing on volume, mix, and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Sales figures mapping and data review
- Give Data and Content support to ensure proper level of data quality and to be delivered to the distributor (and country aggregators where available)
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process
- Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creates added value for the customer and Hitachi Energy and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts, and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicate details in accordance with Hitachi Energy's offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- University degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. Preferred one is Electrical Engr.
- At least 2 years experience, in marketing and sales (sales of transformers is preferable.)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish.
- Knowing French language will be considered a plus.
- Good command of MS Office.
- Action-oriented, analytical, attention to detail, communicate effectively, customer-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, market and technical oriented, able to manage projects,
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and negotiation skills,
- Ability to work independently and time management,
- Completed military service for male applicants,
- Having a valid driving license,
- No restriction for intensive traveling (both domestic & abroad).
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com