|地点||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
We are looking for our next “Utility Segment Manager”, who will report to Country Sales & Marketing Manager and will be able to demonstrate knowledge at Hitachi Energy in Dudullu in İstanbul with below qualifications
- Defines and implements all sales and marketing activities including but not limited to products, services and systems within the defined segment, in alignment to the given strategy, ensuring that the related product groups increase all relevant metrics in their selected market segments.
- Develops and implements a market-based approach which includes direct, third-party and project sales whilst building customer relationships with key stakeholders, to educate, inform and solicit support for pursuing market opportunities and converting them to orders.
- Key areas of responsibility include:
- Interpreting a segment strategy to meet requirements.
- Ensuring the value proposition for the target segment is developed and well communicated to all stakeholders, supporting the development and achievement of standards through a clear definition and regular oversight.
- Identifies and prioritizes key accounts and gives appropriate feedback on market developments and requirements, ensuring the achievement of sales volume and targets.
- Monitor appropriate prices and margins within the defined segment and supporting the sales team to negotiate key contracts.
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship at senior levels with key customers, stakeholders and decision makers, to ensure an effective communication on the segment.
- Has advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work ex-perience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales, marketing, business development, preferable in utility segment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish.
- Action oriented, analytical, attention to detail, communicate effectively, customer oriented, intercul-tural sensitivity, market and technical oriented.
- No restriction for intensive travelling (both domestic & abroad).
- Good command of MS Office.
- Completed military service for male applicants.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com