|地点||Raleigh, North Carolina, USA|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Project Planning and Controls Specialist for its Raleigh, NC location. In this exciting role, you are the one who is responsible for the scheduling process of our delivery projects. HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) is a business unit within Hitachi ABB Power Grids, that develops, manufactures, and sells DC transmission systems on a global market. This developed HVDC technology is used to transmit electricity over long distances and for power transmission via submarine cables. HVDC is also used to connect power systems. Please find out more about our world leading technology at www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com/.
- Instructions and guidelines: Ensure projects follow sound methodology and execution practices in accordance with internal standard procedures.
- Planning and scheduling: Analyzes project requirements with project team, checks that all essential work activities have been identified in sufficient detail to serve as a basis for developing realistic project schedules. Defines, jointly with the project team, project work and cost breakdown structure, develops and maintains properly linked, required resource loaded/integrated, baseline and current schedules that provide time phased baseline, actual and forecast data for project.
- Cost, revenue, and cash flow management: Establishes a baseline plan for cost and cash flow performance measurement. Works with project team to define the necessary resources for project completion, evaluating the work breakdown structure and standard productivity.
- Change management: Works closely with engineering, construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, client and contractors to identify potential changes in scope and quantify the impact of each change in a timely fashion.
- Risk management: Works with project team to identify and assess the priority of project risks (e.g. schedule, cost and scope risks), maintains the risk register and proposes mitigation plans. Analyzes impact of risk on the overall timeline and costs.
- Procurement: Integrates material resource requirements with project schedule and defines procurement activities and order lead times. Regularly communicates with SCM team and updates schedules to ensure procurement activities take place in a timely way and lead times are optimized to meet schedule targets.
- Project reviews: Participates in project reviews. Composes reports and updates all required project data in Project Control systems and SAP for Management Information and Project Analysis. Communicates project progress and control issues to project management team and offers solutions.
- Stakeholder relations: Effectively communicates appropriate information to customers and other stakeholders in a timely manner and to achieve desired understanding.
- Project administrative task: Performs regular monthly project administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field and a minimum 8 years of experience in the EPC environment.
- Must have experience with electrical construction.
- Knowledge of HVDC Technology advantageous.
- Proficient user of Primavera P6 required.
- Proficient user of MS Office Applications required.
- Knowledge of required regulations pertaining to Health, Safety and Environment a plus.
- Willingness to travel, as needed 20%
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1