|地点||Raleigh, North Carolina, USA|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy Power Consulting is growing and looking for people in multiple roles to support our growing business. Our team consults with customers with a broad view of their planning and operations to identify energy needs and how those needs can be met. We work with utilities, renewable energy developers, industrial facilities, mines, etc. seeking to improve the production, delivery and utilization of electricity and reduce the carbon footprint of our customers. Much of our effort is focused on performing system studies to understand the system requirements, demand performance and options for improvement. Our diverse group of consultants are, therefore, broadly experienced in power system design and operation and use software commonly available within the electric power industry. Our less experienced consultants have the opportunity to work with more experienced personnel to gain better understanding of the theory and practical application of the software, study methods and their purposes, and the broad range of equipment used in the industry. In addition, our consultants have the opportunity to develop lasting relationships with customers across the country and the world, help fulfill business targets, and work with colleagues in our global offices. Whether you are fresh out of school or have many years of experience, if you are interested in working with a company that has a leading position in developing the world’s electric power systems and help with the energy transitions currently happening across the world, please apply. You are welcome to join our energetic team of consultants and colleagues from diverse nationalities around the world.
- As a valuable and critical member of the consulting team, you will work with customers and colleagues to
- Interface with customers and colleagues to understand their needs, goals, and plans.
- Serve as technical consultant and advisor for clients.
- Plan and conduct energy consulting studies.
- Design and develop computer models for simulation of power systems and conduct independent studies and research encompassing advanced analytical techniques.
- Prepare high-quality technical reports and presentations supporting the findings of the above studies.
- Identify areas of business and process improvement needs, propose practical solutions, and assist with implementation of project plans and decisions.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- A degree in Engineering is required. While Electrical or Electric Power degrees are most applicable, Industrial, Mechanical and Civil Engineering degree holders are also encouraged to apply. A MS, MEng. or PhD is a plus. Other relevant qualifications will be considered a plus.
- Experience with one or more of the following software PSS/E, TARA, PSS-MUST, PSLF, PSCAD, EMTP-RV, ETAP, Matlab/Simulink, ASPEN, DSA Tools, CYME, PowerFactory, TSAT, PowerWorld, GridView, or PROMOD.
- Experience with power system transmission or distribution planning, renewable energy design or integration, EV charging and infrastructure, facility energy or operation assessments, substation design, power quality, subsynchronous resonance, etc.
- Professional Engineering License (or FE with plans to obtain PE) in one or more US States.
- Authorization to work in the US.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1