|地点||New York, New York, USA|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking an Offshore Wind Sales Manager. This role is responsible for implementing all sales and marketing activities including but not limited to products, services and systems within the defined industry segment, in alignment to the given strategy, ensuring that the related product groups increase all relevant metrics in their selected market segments. Develops and implements a market-based approach which includes direct, third-party and project sales whilst building customer relationships with key stakeholders, to educate, inform and solicit support for pursuing market opportunities and converting them to orders.Key areas of responsibility include: Interpreting a segment strategy to meet requirements. Ensuring the value proposition for the target segment is developed and well communicated to all stakeholders, supporting the development and achievement of standards through a clear definition and regular oversight. Identifies and prioritizes key accounts and gives appropriate feedback on market developments and requirements, ensuring the achievement of sales volume and targets. Monitor appropriate prices and margins within the defined segment and supporting the sales team to negotiate key contracts Building and maintaining a strong relationship at senior levels with key customers, stakeholders and decision makers, to ensure an effective communication on the segment.
- Through in-depth market knowledge, monitoring and leveraging network, ensure awareness of developing potential projects in the market by engaging the Hitachi Energy sales colleagues and business units to identify the scope of the opportunity and the Hitachi Energy strategy that can be applied for a winning pursuit.
- Engages with the customers early, pre-feed studies and request-for-proposal, to assess the development of direction, discuss potential solutions and approaches and bring forward the Hitachi Energy technical expertise to support the customer.
- Establishes the strategic plan for each pursuit. Coordinates with all internal stakeholders and external project participants to achieve success.
- Assembles the initial optimal internal pursuit team and act as Capture Team Leader/Owner to drive the appropriate strategic engagement, strategic pursuit activities, customer mapping and customized value propositions for each potential scenario.
- Engages, in alignment with Hitachi Energy Government Relations, with the applicable government contacts and organizations to establish relationships, build the Hitachi Energy brand awareness and expertise and positioning as a preferred partner for offshore wind development needs.
- Represent, through active participation, in industry events such as tradeshows, conferences, associations (e.g. AWEA/ACP).
- Proven ability to quickly adapt to the new segment dynamics, establish relationships with the new industry and customer influencers/decision makers and adjust to new engagement models to position Hitachi Energy.
- Working internally and externally in the early stages of the process, demonstrate broad thinking and ability to support various approaches. As the process develops and the optimal solution is identified, drive the value of the full portfolio, approach and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree is preferably within a technical discipline and a minimum of 10+ years professional experience with several years directly involved with customer contact and selling of large project solutions through customer relationship, commercial and strategic skills.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Sales experience in the renewable Wind Market with Developers and EPCs is preferred.
- Requires strong knowledge of the offshore wind industry, market and key players. Experience in driving large project pursuits and capture team leadership.
- Existing external network in government and industry-specific organizations.
- Ability to influence strategic direction and develop strategic partnerships.
- Strong commercial expertise, contract negotiations and risk assessment and mitigation.
- Experience in contract negotiations including addressing terms & conditions
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1