|地点||Raleigh, North Carolina, USA|
|职位类型||Middle Management / Senior Management|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Director of Quality - North America (Remote). This role is responsible for strengthening a quality and continuous improvement culture for GPQS and service in NAM by establishing and maintaining all necessary systems and tools required to deliver stable performance throughout the value chain, throughout project life cycle, from R&D to engineering, procurement and delivery, and sustainable improvements to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Acts as a Role Model for the behavior required to support a Quality & Improvement Culture. Influence Senior Manager and Peers within the Grid Integration and GPQS and key stakeholders including executions hubs to ensure the correct thinking and decision making required to support the implementation and execution of Q&CI strategies. Act independently to operations as an internal advocate for customers in Quality related issues and decisions.
- Serve as a change agent within the leadership team.
- Continually challenge conventional thinking and drive accountability for business operational results including lead time, inventory, cost etc.
- Ensure the Voice of the Customer is represented within your scope of business, by utilization of customer feedback processes, complaint resolution and result of customer feedback data analysis.
- Promote behavioral change to continuously improve performance through programs and initiatives.
- Drive Quality Assurance and Control, ensuring compliance to corporate regulations and regulatory requirements.
- Establish, maintain, and administer a certified QMS including any external certification required by the customer or business.
- Deploy and execute the strategy to continuous improvement deployment with L6S and other Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Develop individual talents, professionals and business leaders in your location
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 7+ years of experience in areas such as engineering, project management, quality and continuous improvements.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Experience of being a Change Agent challenging conventional thinking, approach and methodology and driving improvements
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing and six sigma strategies and principles
- Positive attitude, strong problem solving skills and ability to efficiently multi-task initiatives
- Proven experience in quality & continuous Improvement deployment and management of a team
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance
- Wellbeing program