|地点||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Senior SCADA/EMS Solutions Consultant for its Houston, Texas location or remote locations throughout the United States or Canada. This role is responsible for supporting the local Sales organization identifying the most appropriate technical and cost-effective solution. Responsible for preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology to support the proposal process. Serve as a key technical resource in the assigned area. Provide SCADA/EMS software demonstrations.
- Provide technical knowledge, experience, and support in SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)/EMS (Energy Management Systems) to the Sales organization.
- Build/update/configure databases for SCADA/EMS applications. Add or modify configurations to demo environment (e.g., RTU, displays, supervisory control, area of responsibility, alarming, tagging, historian, optimal power flow, load shed, network model, state estimation, contingency analysis, volt-var control, topology processor).
- Deep knowledge of software development tools and techniques to support transition of Hitachi Energy software products from the development lifecycle completion to “ready for customer demonstration”
- Installation onto demonstration server environments that may be on-premise or on-cloud as well as loading data, configuring interfaces, tailoring, or personalizing the software
- Prepare and deliver SCADA/EMS product demonstrations. Act as a subject matter expert for SCADA/EMS solutions.
- Provide technical responses to customer request for information/proposals. Translate customer SCADA/EMS requirements into technical solutions. Collaborate on design options to meet customer/user needs.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5+ year of experience.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Experience configuring, building and/or maintaining SCADA/EMS databases
- Knowledge in scripting, virtual platforms and infrastructure
- Ability to connect customer requirements/process/procedures into SCADA/EMS features
- Ability to identify business opportunities and provide technical expertise
- Communication, problem solving, decision making, strategic business acumen
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance
- Wellbeing program