|地点||Rochester, New York, USA|
|职位类型||Middle Management / Senior Management|
Hitachi Energy is seeking an Account Director for its Rochester and other locations of NAM. The Account Director has overall responsibility for a specific account including growth in orders, share of customer spend, and customer satisfaction. The Account Director leads the account team including direct, indirect, and remote team members. The Account Director’s responsibilities include but are not limited to representing and growing the Hitachi Energy relation-ship with their account from a US perspective and engaging regionally or globally when applicable. As the senior leader on the account, the Account Director defines the overall US strategic direction and mobilizes the cross-functional Hitachi Energy team spanning all of Hitachi Energy’s businesses.
- Assure that all transactions and relationships are carried out with high ethics and integrity.
- Provide the customer with a unique, critical viewpoint on improving their business.
- Become a valued, long-term strategic partner with the account’s senior executives.
- Engage with the Hitachi Energy business units to deliver the strategic account value propositions.
- Be the voice of the account into Hitachi Energy and mobilize the internal organization through access to both senior management and global resources.
- Make it easier to do business with Hitachi Energy.
- Lead the account team of both direct and indirect reports including but not limited to mentoring sales personnel, assessing technical and sales skills and develop where needed, provide technical and professional direction, resources, advice, and development opportunities to team. Support career development and discuss performance regularly.
- Innovate and drive performance through unexpected events. Meet individually with members of the team, meet with the team as a whole, and invest time working alongside account team members during active sales pur-suits. Lead effective and motivating sales meetings. Create an inclusive team environment, showing concern for success and well-being.
- Take ownership and accountability for the assigned account. Create and communicate clear vision/strategy, ensure top line growth results, monitor the sales pipeline and hold team members accountable.
- Achieve or go beyond order targets for the account. Delivery of business unit value propositions.
- Maximize customer satisfaction and loyalty.Maximize the share of customer’s wallet for Hitachi Energy.
- Serve as the champion within Hitachi Energy for the resolution of major customer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical (engineering) or business discipline required. MBA preferred and a minimum 15 years of experience preferred.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Diversity of experience – multiple products, customers, countries, market segments, etc.
- Proven ability to work in a matrixed team environment.
- Must be able to motivate and influence others.
- Prior experience leading sales teams and complex multi-operating company accounts.
- Strong business acumen.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance