|地点||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Senior Protection and Control Engineer for its Raleigh, NC location. This role is responsible to engage in technically specialized phases of activities involving one or more engineering disciplines. Direct major engineering efforts that potentially have substantial impact on current engineering projects, future developments, and customers. Design and develop complex systems using state of the art technology using primarily ABB products. Must also have experience and knowledge with other vendor technologies and understand the benefits of each design system. Assist with input to customer proposals and make recommendations to project costs budgets. Proactively seek, develop and implement initiatives to cost effectively achieve goals and ensure utmost customer satisfaction and quality.
- Plan, schedule assigned work using establish processes to ensure on time delivery and quality. Take appropriate measures to ensure work is completed on schedule and within cost estimates.
- Manage your time efficiently and utilization of support resources in response to fluctuating workloads, changing priorities and unforeseen problems.
- Provide complex technical and business advice on issues of major importance, to peer Engineers within the department & business unit. Engage with customers involving such factors as systems development, advanced technology studies and tests, specifications, and other business considerations.
- Provide input with decisions that have a significant impact on future engineering and business development efforts.
- Conduct meetings with customers involving such issues as design modifications and inform them of developments that have the potential for optimizing their operations.
- Provide leadership, as necessary, resolve design conflicts to reach mutual satisfaction and agreement to protect ABB’s interests.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related field and 12 to 16 years’ experience; alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments. Masters in Electrical Engineering and/or a Professional Engineering License or certification preferred.
- Must have excellent communications and writing skills as well as tact and professionalism working with others.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Responsible for coordinating Engineering support for all assigned projects which include the following deliverables:
- Project design criteria; Review of the Protection & Control general arrangement; Electrical Engineering design concept; Protection & Control engineering & design; Material and Equipment specifications; Equipment documentation reviews; Development of Sub-Contractor scope of work documents
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1