|地点||Jefferson City, Missouri, USA|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer for its Jefferson City, MO location. This role is responsible for the Electrical Engineering design process end to end, and support the daily design and quotations requirements as well as cross functional support and collaboration with other departments in initiatives and projects for improvement
- Take ownership of and complete engaging projects within the assignment timeframe, and engage with supervisors and mentors to develop your technical and leadership skills
- Work with purpose - We keep the lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Your work will contribute to our mission to deliver a stronger, smarter, and greener grid.
- Think big - We solve seemingly impossible engineering problems, pushing boundaries, breaking records, and never giving up. You will think outside the box and create solutions that will have a direct impact
- You will work on projects that broaden your skillset and participate in professional development activities
- Collaborate - We believe in a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation. You will work in a collaborative environment that encourages all voices to share their unique perspectives and fuel innovation
- Work on electrical designs and support for 1PH, 3PH and special product designs, with different transformer technologies and design tools.
- Work closely with Marketing to address customer requirements and questions
- Work closely with manufacturing to solve problems and improve status
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an Accredited University and two (2) or more years of work experience. Intern and Co-op experience will be considered as part of the 2 years of required work experience
- Candidate already having a work authorization would be preferred and may be supported by visa sponsorship for potential candidates.
- Interest in the energy and/or manufacturing sectors
- Self-starter that seeks knowledge outside of the classroom
- 2D or 3D modeling is a preferred qualification
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance