|地点||Alamo, Tennessee, USA|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi energy is seeking an Technical & Design Promotion Manager for its Alamo, TN location. This role is responsible hybrid work (remote and on-site) and will cover US, CA & MX markets. This role is responsible for providing a technical promotion support for the Marketing & Sales Department in developing competitive information about bushings and tap changers, product requirements, & marketing strategies. This position will also be responsible for the promotion & communication with target customers and providing technical trainings and will report to NAM Marketing & Sales Manager for Transformer Components.
- Create and implement promotional activities plan with a short/mid/long term strategy for dedicated target groups (OEM’s, utilities and other end user segments, consultants, design institutes, engineering/architect offices, authorities etc.). Aligns the promotional activities plan and strategy with the sales strategy and sales activities plan.
- Ensure that promotional activities take place at the right time and with appropriate technical content.
- Define the key targets and ensures that the promotions team supports the sales organization by providing high technical support and technical training or explanation to the target audience on time and on quality with high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure efficient marketing activities and strong value proposition to customers by using effective promotional techniques.
- Lead, develop and coach the promotions team proactively and ensure high level of technical knowhow.
- Create a vision of a loyal, committed and long-term customer relationship and implements the necessary action plan and steps to reach the vision at a pre-tender stage. Supports development of strong relationships with key target audience. Support customers (especially consultants and engineering /architect offices) in project developments and in problem solving from a technical standpoint.
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and establish regular reports and statistics for promotional activities. Reviews and analyzes performance against standards and prepares improvements plans.
- Drive and ensure know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business and minimum of 10years of experience in marketing & technical sales.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Knowledge of transformers components (bushings & tap changers) is preferred.
- Recent experience working in an engineering or technical sales & marketing function preferred.
- Knowledge of market/customer’s needs.
- Networking, superior communication & negotiation skills.
- Proficiency with technical tools such as MS-Office and experience with Salesforce.com.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Availability for travel > 50%
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance