|地点||Raleigh, North Carolina, USA|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi energy is seeking an IT Security Certification Specialist for its Atlanta, GA location. This role is responsible for working on projects for the (further) development of the Hitachi Energy information security management system (ISMS) in accordance with ISO 27001. You will conduct risk and protection needs analyses and support the implementation of compliance requirements in the context of information security. You support to conduct security assessments and document vulnerabilities, as well as conducting awareness campaigns for information security. If you are looking for big, global challenges, IS is the place to come. Hitachi Energy portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. To help us work more efficiently, you need to understand the power and potential of information technology. If you have the energy, discipline, and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills.
- You will support all aspects of ISMS audit life cycle, including documentation of each implementation.
- You will build / maintain local relationships within different geographic locations.
- You will work with stakeholders to produce ISMS status reports regularly, document corrective actions, track remediation and report progress.
- You will work closely with local area contacts to identify information security control processes and associated ownership.
- You will understand and implement all aspects of the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
- You will work with local area contacts and management for risk treatment and acceptance.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- The company will not consider any applicant based in Colorado and this job may not be performed from Colorado.
- Relevant University Degree and minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in Information Security Framework Management area.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States
- Excellent written and verbal communication – English being the business language.
- In-depth knowledge of the ISO 27001:2013 standard as well as the ISO 27000 family of standards, including implementations, citing specific roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to scope, conduct and analyze audits based on controls frameworks.
- Experience in conducting on-site audits and managing the entire lifecycle for risk treatment and corrective action plans.
- Willingness to travel 20%.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance