|地点||Raleigh, North Carolina, USA|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi energy is seeking an NAM Category Manager - Tanks / Tank Parts for its Raleigh, NC location. This role is responsible to effectively translate the Business Line category strategy to regional level and drive regional execution, continuous improvement (CIPS) activities to support Power Grid Transformers (PGTR) NAM business objectives. Deliver all Procurement and Logistics (PL) regional targets: cost reduction via EM sourcing, e-sourcing (and other approaches), supplier classification maps, Synchro nix (synchronized) negotiations, coordinated project management activities, supplier payment terms, lead-time reductions and supplier performance targets for on-quality and on-time. Help drive supply chain operational excellence in largest business line in Hitachi Energy.
- Strategic Sourcing: Perform total cost of ownership (TCO) sourcing activities and run risk mitigation actions.
- Synchronix negotiations for regional suppliers and act as spend owners as assigned by the Global category manager and in close collaboration with other SCM team members.
- Collect and rationalize inputs from factories to feed into sourcing strategy.
- Regularly communicate strategy including quarterly CIPS reviews and negotiations results to factories in the region.
- Support factory implementation of the strategy in a timely manner. Drive selected regional or factory level SCM projects.
- Actively support factories in emerging market (EM) sourcing activities.
- Conduct make/buy analysis and make recommendations for strategy.
- Category Management and Supplier Quality: Actively promote standardization.
- Manage and resolve critical supplier shortcomings.
- Support claim management.
- Lead supplier qualification and supplier performance evaluation for in-scope regional suppliers.
- Develop business relationship with key regional suppliers.
- Ensure sourcing from qualified suppliers, monitor potential deviations and agree on corrections with the factories.
- Monitor implementation of contracts and ensure contract compliance.
- Excellence: Apply and implement ABB SCM standards, tools and processes.
- Implement, monitor and report progress against regional SCM targets.
- Team Work: Assess, develop and lead cross functional and cross site teams to achieve results.
- Foster change management to achieve SCM targets.
- Compliance: Ensure and implement ABB standards on health & safety and business ethics.
- Follow ABB SCM Business Function, Power Grid Division and Business Line instructions and guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business, business-related or engineering.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Minimum of 12 years relevant experience.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent excel and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to excel at negotiations.
- Category management experience in a complex environment.
- Cross-cultural business and social acumen.
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills.
- Travel up to 30%
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance