|地点||Alamo, Tennessee, USA|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst for its Alamo, TN location. This role will be responsible for making efficiency improvements across all of Supply Chain (Customer Service, Procurement, Logistics, and Manufacturing). The Supply Chain Analyst position will track performance, evaluate risks and opportunities, providing a cadence for updates, and driving customer on time delivery. This role will serve as a liaison between key stakeholders across the business.
- Responsible for analysis across supply chain and operations
- Bring together stakeholders for decision-making, review, and direction on major initiatives
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in SAP
- Work with the SAP REIWA Team
- Work with financial counterpart forecast revenue from a scheduling and recognition standpoint
- Responsible for effectively reporting productivity results that align to our finance P&L reports
- Back up to multiple Supply Chain Roles (Scheduler, Inventory Analyst, and Buyers)
- Develop tools to aid in maintaining data integrity. Implement and audit for effectiveness.
- Train users on all new reports, tools, data, and analysis.
- Research, create, develop, and implement new techniques of data mining, analysis, and presentation.
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, mathematics, engineering, business, or related field required and a minimum 5 years of experience in a related role.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel and SAP
- Demonstrate measurable improvements to On-time delivery and Inventory turns through contributions to process improvements and development of improved analyses, metrics, and techniques
- Demonstrated ability in Process Improvement, metric development, and problem-solving is required.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management required
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance