|地点||Crystal Springs, Mississippi, USA|
|职位类型||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking for a Service Technician "C" for it's Crystal Spring, MS location. This role is responsible to provide technician support for Transformer Services, part of the US Transformer HUB. Reporting to the Regional Field Operations Manager, the service technician’s hands on experience and knowledge of customer needs will help build strong customer relationships and identify new business opportunities.
- Perform mechanical work in electrical substations.
- Inspects equipment, structures, and materials at designated sites to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Services, repairs, and adjusts, parts of equipment that operates largely based on mechanical principles.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to select the best solution and resolve customer issues.
- Performs physical activities that requires considerable dexterity and agility.
- Uses computers and internal/external computer software to set up functions, enter data or process information related to site visits.
- With direction from site leaders, operate and maintain Vacuum Oil Processors (VOP’s) and oil handling equipment.
- Complete vacuum oil processing logs.
- Support site transformer testers.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- High School Diploma or GED and minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Ability to travel up to 85%.
- Openness to upward mobility.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance