|地点||Windsor, Connecticut, USA|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi energy is seeking an Automation Commissioning and Testing Field Engineer for its Princeton, NJ location. providing technical advice to customers including commissioning, installing, and testing of products/equipment including identifying and correcting more complex problems associated with start-up. Researching, evaluating, and recommending new products or equipment upgrades that will meet customer needs. Developing on-going relationships with customers to secure future business. May resolve/troubleshoot implementation problems and/or train customers on the features of the equipment they have purchased. An experienced professional applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. May require the following proficiency: Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies, and practices. The A&C Field Service Engineer ensures a consistent, coordinated, and cohesive project engineering approach to all Automation, SCADA, and Communication systems.
- Perform complex engineering activities, conduct related analyses, and provide technical advice to customers and less experienced field engineers.
- Visit multiple jobsites to ensure proper installation and operation of specialized equipment and to devise solutions to problems. Establish schedules and procedures in conjunction with manager and customers.
- Inform other groups such as Business Development of potential opportunities for new business.
- Represent the Company in conferences with customer's operating management and other personnel, consulting engineers, contractors, and vendors. Provide technical advice involving complex problems and follow up to facilitate resolution.
- Maintain communications with engineering design groups regarding such issues as design improvements and resolution of highly complex problems. Propose to customers, ways to optimize their operations while concurrently increasing the Company's business.
- Consult with vendor's field representatives to develop and implement corrective measures involving vendor supplied equipment.
- Provide technical expertise, direction, and guidance to less experienced engineers in various aspects of field service assignments.
- Direct or assist in providing direction to crafts people
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering or related field plus minimum 5 years of experience, or alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance