|地点||Bland, Virginia, USA|
|职位类型||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking candidates interested in a career in Operation for its Power2 Operations Development Program. This is a rotational development program that would be an ideal next step for recent graduates and/or those transitioning from Military Service. In the Power2 Operations Development Program, you will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience in multiple areas of the operation including Materials, Operational Engineering and Supervision. You will also have the unique opportunity to work in one or more of our US based factories in, Jefferson City, MO; Alamo, TN; South Boston, VA; Bland, VA; and Crystal Springs, MS, all while gaining the skills and knowledge needed to support the production of Power Transformers, Distribution Transformers and Transformer Components. As a full-time member of our North American Operations team, you’ll be provided with continuous career support, development and coaching throughout the Operations Development Program. If you are seeking to find a great opportunity that will allow you to broad business acumen that will provide tremendous growth opportunities within our organization, this is the role for you!
- Learn basics of Operations and Hitachi Energy’s Integrated Transformer Management process (ITM) used in the manufacturing of transformers.
- Take ownership of your rotational assignment. Assignments will consist of Materials Management, where you will gain experience in purchasing and/or planning functions; Operational Engineering, where you will gain experience in manufacturing and/or quality engineering; and Supervision, where you will gain experience required to manage day-to-day production activities.
- Develop and apply Integrated Transformer Management (ITM) tools, processes, and skills to drive operational performance improvements.
- Collaborate with other business functions where your actions will directly contribute to our commitment to exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Learn about relevant business process, products and how they are applied to provide solutions that meet customers objectives.
- Champion our Leadership Pillars and Diversity 360 initiatives to create an inclusive, engaged employee environment.
- Work with purpose - We keep critical infrastructure running insuring the lights stay on at factories, hospitals, schools, and homes. Your work will contribute to our mission to deliver a stronger, smarter, and greener grid.
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials Management, Supply Chain Management or Operational Engineering disciplines from an Accredited University along with Intern and Co-op experience.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States
- Interest in the energy and/or manufacturing sectors
- Self-starter that seeks knowledge outside of the classroom
- Willing to travel and relocate during the rotational assignments (relocation assistance will be provided)
- Willingness to work in both office and factory environments
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance