|地点||New Berlin, Wisconsin, USA|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is Seeking a Key Account Manager in Wisconsin. This position will be responsible for building and expanding relationships with strategically important utility customers. Assigned to one or more accounts, the Key Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales targets, pipeline management, relationship management and strategic account planning while maintaining focus on customer satisfaction. The Key Account Manager represents the entire range of Hitachi Energy products, services, solutions, and systems to specific utility accounts. The Key Account Manager will also lead the account planning cycle to ensure their needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Account Strategies - Participates in the development of sales strategies for their account(s) by providing the customer’s current business and long-term plans.
- Sales Targets - Defines and proposes sales targets and growth margins for the account and ensures their achievement with a structured follow-up process. Manages / achieves both overall & business unit specific sales targets, account coverage, & customer satisfaction targets for the account; takes accountability for the monthly, quarterly, & annual results on the overall account or the specifically assigned product lines (per the direction of the Sales Manager); etc.
- Account Plan/Account management - Leads the development and implementation of the account plan to include designing the executive relationship strategy and coverage plans, prioritizing the opportunities, identifying a target for each solution element. Proposes recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls.
- Customer Relations - Establishes and develops account relationships based on a defined strategy. Manages meaningful customer engagements with support from lines of business; acts as focal-point for problem resolution while monitoring the successful close out of issues & actions; and demonstrates ability to build lasting, trusting, & widespread relationships across the customer’s organization.
- Market Activity – Monitors competitors’ activity with each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
- Portfolio Management - Promotes frame agreements with customers to simplify the business process; represents / promotes products, systems, & services across all divisions, business units, & factories represented by the Account Manager; and demonstrate ability to combine discrete products & services into a comprehensive solution.
- Customer Insight - Develops / maintains detailed understanding of the customer’s business strategy, purchasing behavior, & organizational structure (including customer needs, regulatory drivers, threats, economic trends, & competition); and provides insight to customers by providing knowledge to guide customers as they navigate alternatives.
- Industry & Market Knowledge - Understand market dynamics & macroeconomic influencers; maintain awareness of competitors’ activity with each potential & existing account and ensure that appropriate response strategies are formulated & implemented (including, but not limited to, technical & commercial feedback in accordance with ABB’s ethics & compliance guidelines).
- Customer & Strategy Teamwork - Participates with sales management, co-workers, & business unit leadership to develop & execute account plans; delivers new insights, and connects experts to the customer while respectfully challenging the status quo; actively engages in critical project touch points, anticipate the need for intervention & escalation, and take action to initiate such communication.
- Marketing - Coordinates the use of internal and/or external resources in order to introduce meaningful concepts & solutions for the customer; this may include trade show / exposition attendance, Account Manager-initiated customer entertainment activities, executive round tables, and/or organizing more technology-specific events for your customers.
- Administration: Enters & maintains relevant sales data into appropriate databases & systems, including pipeline management, expenses, reports, and ad-hoc requests for marketing input.
- Additional duties may be assigned, as required.
- Bachelors’ degree with minimum of 8 years of professional experience. Lesser years of experience will be considered based upon the specifics of the experience
- Degrees in Engineering, Project Management, Sales and/or Marketing are preferred. However, other disciplines will be considered with proven technical selling aptitude.
- This position must also have experience in direct selling or business development
- Recent experience working with Power Products / Solutions.
- Recent experience working with the sales & marketing of Power Distribution products (e.g. transformer systems, switchgear, circuit breakers, etc.).
- Experience with Salesforce.Com
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills, relationship management qualities, and leadership abilities.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1