|地点||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking for a Category Manager, Indirect Materials and Services for it's Raleigh, NC location. This role is responsible to develop, plan and implement Supply Chain Management (SCM) strategy focused on optimizing costs, quality, delivery and reliability of suppliers and supplied products for an assigned category or group of categories. Ensure execution in accordance with Company, SCM and Supply Base Management instructions and procedures.
- Sourcing Strategy: Leveraging the Continuous Improvement Process Sourcing (CIPS) process, implements effective sourcing strategies in line with business strategy ensuring that the supply base/suppliers have the capability and capacity to meet current and future business requirements.
- Ensures all relevant parties understand strategies and execute processes accordingly.
- Best practice leader for materials categories.
- Procurement: Manages planning and tracking of procurement activities, cost budgets, emerging country spending and savings forecasts.
- Minimizes risk regarding quality and financial exposure by buying in accordance with quality and commercial procedures and in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Negotiation: Negotiates agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews price lists, terms and conditions.
- Contracts: Adapts corporate contractual framework to the local business needs.
- Recommends frame agreements to management, and executes upon approval.
- Provides ongoing oversight and contract management with suppliers.
- Supplier Agreements: Ensures identification, investigation, and selection of appropriate suppliers (focusing on quality, delivery, cost and sustainability) in accordance with Company policies.
- Defines and establishes local standard agreements with all major suppliers.
- Provides and maintains standard terms in purchase contracts/terms and conditions in line with Company directives and guidelines.
- Special Programs: Designs and implements cost-out programs and/or processes to reach financial targets.
- Business Continuity: Applies and implements SCM standards, tools, and processes focused on business continuity for the assigned commodity or group of commodities.
- People Leadership & Development: Ensures (with support from local HR Manager) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies and Group Supply Chain Management excellence guidelines (knowledge management, functional training, etc.).
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- BA / BS in in Supply Chain/Business Administration/Finance or related discipline.Could have ISM Certification.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in a Supply Chain Role around Materials and Strategic Sourcing in a company.
- Ability to lead teams across functional areas, business units, and across countries.
- Strong knowledge/ use of MS office tools including MS Project, MS Excel etc., and SAP
- Strong knowledge of:
- Technology trends in Materials area, especially in MRO, Gases, Lubricants and Personal Protection equipment.
- Business process standards and associated application.
- Facility transformation to integrated Vendor managed MRO and Tool Grip Programs.
- Consolidation of MRO and Consumables Vendors in an electronic and automated order platform.
- Strong knowledge of the Supply Chain Process related to MRO and PPE (Personal Protection equipment)
- Strong project management and execution skills.
- Ability to lead initiatives and promote acceptance across units and product lines management.
- Solid knowledge of Hitachi Energy's different supply chains and logistics structures.
- Outstanding organizational skills to manage multiple moving parts simultaneously and optimally in a matrix organization and with very little oversight and direction.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Hitachi Energy experience strongly preferred.
- Bi-Lingual (English / Polish / German)
- Superior negotiation skills in a highly challenging, intercultural multi-business environment and be able to negotiate terms and conditions as well as prices that aligns with business objectives.
- High understanding and knowledge on Hitachi Energy internal needs, such as purchased / leased products & services related to Consumables, MRO, Gases and Lubricants, cost structure and/or critical process requirements to on-board or contract VMI-solutions, good knowledge of hazardous materials and substances used in machine maintenance and services, based on local or regional requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with C-level executives as well as rank and file in the PL organization.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance