Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
As the Product Manager you are accountable for leading the global service performance reviews with the senior IT leadership. You will be defining key performance metrics, ensure the setup of a correct performance governance in all IT departments and identify and present key performance trends to the management.
- Lead service performance reviews with senior IT leadership.
- Translate strategic objectives into operational targets for IT departments and establish the performance indicators in the central monitoring platform.
- Ensure consistent performance governance is established and executed across all IT departments.
- Monitor performance trends, build and present storyline to senior IT management around any identifiable opportunities or risks.
- Propose corresponding actions and improvement plans, drive decision making and track implementation.
- Act as the product owner for the “SI Governance” product
- 7+ years of experience in large scale IT organizations.
- Significant exposure to senior leadership.
- Academic background in business or IT beneficial.
- Experience in consulting beneficial.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills - both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to lead small teams or projects.
- Ability to create convincing project proposals for senior leadership.
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of key IT process and organizational structures.
- Quality orientation.
- Tools: MS Products
- Methodologies: ITIL (preferred), L6S (preferred), COBIT (preferred).
|地点||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|工作职能||Customer Service & Contact Center Operations|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company