Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Lead a team of Tender Quotation Specialists in the preparation of competitive offers
- Responsible for process, tool & QMS implementation actions within the team.
- Implement LOM Tendering process in-line with the global framework.
- Ensure tendering processes are followed within the team and ensure close, efficient collaboration with all the tendering stakeholders
- Forecast planning of tenders for the team in close coordination with OU Tendering Managers
- Take responsibility for team organization, planning, staffing as well as budgeting
- Resource planning for the new tenders & monitor of the pipeline tenders collaborating with Operating Units
- Review & Guide the team members on Tender Solution Strategy in-line with the local market.
- Guide Analyzing the risk probability & severity of the tenders from technical, commercial, contractual perspectives & support the team towards the mitigation strategy liasing with the different disciplines.
- Handling of Performance & development for team members and support performance management in-line with the required tendering competencies. Provide feedback to the team members and develop their competency level
- Identify improvement areas & implement within the team.
- Training & Development of team members
- Handling the daily operational issues and others
- Responsible for daily/weekly follow up meetings with the team members
Masters in Power Systems with 8+ years’ experience in similar role / Bachelors in Electrical & Electronics with 10+ years of experience in similar role
Deep knowledge in substation tendering and project engineering activities (technical & commercial)
Experience and skill to prepare and support Bid Process
Experience in People Management and handling a small team
|地点||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|工作职能||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company