Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
As a result of dynamic growth, we are currently looking for Business & Project Administration Specialist.
The person hired in this position will be mainly responsible for business support to the leading functions within business organization. In addition to that, contact point for all employees within business organization (60 employees) to support in daily activities.
As a Business & Project Administration Specialist you will:
- support Unit Manager in scheduling plans - setting-up priority lists per specified time frames
- coordinate business meetings with Clients and business team members (physical and online)
- coordinate onboarding and offboarding plans, agreed between you and Unit, Line Managers
- support in up-to-date administration support for employees (business travels, tickets creation in various internal and external platforms)
- be the employees time and copyrights approval administrator
- proven experience in project and office administration
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish
- Structured and organized person
|地点||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|工作职能||Project | Program Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company