Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You will have the responsibility for generating revenue by selling Hitachi Energy’s ETRM software solutions and associated services directly to prospective clients. You will be in charge of devising direct sales strategies and plans to deliver revenue growth. This ETRM Sales Executive role will report directly to the ETRM APAC Sales Leader
You will also be in charge of proactively developing the sales pipeline and drive these to fruition.
To be successful in this role, you will need a strong grasp of the commodity trading of Power, Natural Gas, Renewables and LNG in the Asia-Pacific region. Experience in Crude and Refined Products, Coal, and Emissions trading will be a plus. You need to understand the trade life cycle from Front Office, Middle Office Risk Management, Back Office, and Logistics. You also need to understand the overall market developments in various countries and target companies.
You must demonstrate a high-level understanding of business processes and integration solutions in ETRM industry. You will also need to work with the pre-sales team and subject matter experts to prepare and submit documents such as RFI/ RFQ/ RFP.
In developing the pipeline and scoping sales opportunities, you need to be able to visualize the technical requirements communicated by various departments of a prospective client, and to be able to synthesize these into proposed solutions which the client will find compelling. You must be able to understand the implicit and explicit requirements and navigate these from a techno-commercial perspective.
This is an Australia or Singapore-based role, but with a regional mandate covering the entire APAC region.
- Develop sales plans, strategies, and presentations designed to deliver revenue growth aligned with the ETRM APAC Sales Leader plan and strategy
- Perform sales activities to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Meet new account sales quotas for products and services by closing recognizable contracts.
- Call on existing and prospective customers to identify opportunities and solicit orders.
- Analyze customers' needs and recommend solution that best meets the customers' requirements.
- Work independently to develop the sales pipeline
- Remain knowledgeable of organization's products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on industry information sources
- Work with marketing and APAC ETRM Sales Lead to develop visibility to prospective clients
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com) database.
- Promptly follows up marketing leads and other customer-based actions.
- Work with global technical resources to produce the most compelling and concise proposal response.
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Business/Economics and Information Systems.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in energy or related industry experience in Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) solutions, with knowledge of the industry landscape, prospective clients, and business network.
- Excellent English language skills. Knowledge of another Asian language(s) is advantageous.
- Strategic Business Acumen, and resilience in sales pursuits.
- Prior sales/work experience with prominent ETRM vendors.
- Excellent time management, decision-making, presentation, relationship-building, and organizational skills.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed, and dynamic environment.
- Business networks and clients contacts in the Asia-Pacific region is a plus.
- Willingness to travel when required.
|地点||Fortitude Valley, Queensland, Australia|
|工作职能||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company