Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy’s Automation and Communication is seeking an experienced software engineer who wants to become part of the Product Quality team. Our products protect and control transmission of electricity to major metropolitan areas, key industrial infrastructure, and power generation sites, including nuclear power plants, all over the world. Needless to say, quality is at the very heart of our business.
Together with the development teams you will support and monitor the quality of software throughout the development lifecycle for communication, monitoring, protection, and control products. Our products are mission critical and are in the midst of the digitalization transformation of the grid automation business enabling big data, industrial Internet of Things, enhancing reliability as well as situational awareness in power systems.
Together with the Product quality team and other quality functions you will define and drive a portfolio of initiatives focusing on improving software quality.
Including but not limited to:
- Analyze, drive, and oversee quality improvements in software architecture, design and implementation practices based on software quality metrics and reviews
- Analyze, determine, and deploy counter measures to prevent defect re-occurrence
- Define software quality requirements for software quality gates
- Drive the use and continuous improvements of software quality analysis tools, software scanning tools and test automation frameworks by the development teams
- Act as subject matter expert for configuration of the software quality analysis and scanning tools as well as the analysis of the output from said tools
Knowledge and Experience
- Master/Diploma or advanced degree in software engineering or computer science
- 5+ years’ experience in developing high reliability products, preferably embedded real-time systems
- Full stack developer technical proficiency, with weight on backend technologies: Linux, Windows, C++, and C# development
- Previous knowledge and efficient use of development and build tools such as Visual Studio, Azure DevOps pipelines, Jenkins and Atlassian tools
- Experience with software quality analysis and scanning tools like SonarQube, Klocwork, Lattix and BlackDuck as well as test automation frameworks like Google Test
- Any other software or IT expertise (e.g., security, safety, communication protocols, system engineering, testing, performance engineering) is preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience in a role that required analytical skills and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Solid understanding of development work within R&D organization: requirements engineering, development, verification & validation, and configuration management in an Agile environment
- Capable of driving culture and influencing management and peers to ensure the correct thinking and decision making required to support the implementation and execution of product reliability initiatives and activities
- Good interpersonal skills, dynamic team player, structured thinking, and professional approach
|地点||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|工作职能||IT, Telecom & Internet|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company