Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will drive quality strategy deployment of business Promote a culture of continues improvement Set up the continues improvement plan and then follow up and evaluate the improvement effectiveness, sustain all improvement.
- You will lean/ Drive optimization of SQDIC around safety, quality, delivery, inventory, and cost. Drive lean conversion for the organization and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will develop and measure standard metrics, diagramming the flow, including inputs and outputs, of a business process, identifying opportunities for improvement, developing a project plan for implementing improvements and monitoring the new process to ensure it works as intended.
- You will work with functional managers to set up Relex projects and drive the projects on schedule and target. Build continuous improvement capability through training and implementation of various processes, tools and methods.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Deep background in the industry to understand which improvement options are feasible. Therefore, a solid understanding of applicable regulations, manufacturing critical points and related data is crucial.
- Strong ability to drive and lead continues improvement. Good capability of communication, collaboration is also required.
- L6S Black Belt is preferred (Certify by HE or 3rd party).
- More than 10 years' experience in industrial product/process quality control or technical, electric power product experiences will be priority.
- Experienced in FMEA, MSA, Control Plan, SPC is preferred; Having APQP, PPAP and Minitab knowledge and practice is a plus.
- Good communication skills with customers and suppliers.
- Excellent read/write/speak English skill; Strong teamwork capability.
|地点||Hefei, Anhui, China|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us