Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You as a Senior Sales Specialist will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Al Hamriyah, Masqat, Oman. You as a Senior Sales Specialist will be responsible for sales and business development of entire Hitachi Energy’s offering of grid automation, transformers, distribution automation and communication, Grid Edge solutions, Enterprise solutions, service level agreements and High Voltage products in maximizing Hitachi Energy’s share in Utility segment projects in Oman.
- Creating, planning, and implementing service sales strategy by increasing the installed base (IB) penetration, effectively utilizing ServIS. Promoting value add service product offerings supporting Life Cycle Management (LCM).
- Ensuring achievement of service sales targets, providing cost effective solutions to the customers
- and initiating improvement plans as needed.
- Generating and identifying service sales leads by analyzing the IB potential and targeting those new
- IB opportunities from emerging trends with the Service solutions available. Determining account and acquisition plans to support growth.
- Targeting new opportunities from emerging trends, introducing to client to support and address their key concerned area as a solution provider, enabling to position new technology offering from Hitachi Energy.
- Understanding market dynamics, key competitors, and emerging trends in Utilities.
- Responsible for getting product approval in DCRP Oman for distribution Utility companies.
- Proactively identifying target opportunities well in advance and workout offering strategy. Identifying & preparing player map, working collaboratively with feeder factories, specifying team to ensure desired goals are met.
- Working with HBU’s, feeder factories in developing account management structure for Oman Utility segment.
- Supporting BU’s in organizing and facilitating customer events to promote Hitachi Energy’s portfolio to Utility segment.
- Actively using SFDC in updating the complete project & opportunity cycle.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience is required.
- Knowledge of contract negotiations and contract management.
- Experience in Power Systems, Grid Automation & Communications, high voltage, high voltage products & systems. Experience in working with utility.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
|地点||Al Hamriya, Masqaţ, Oman|
|工作职能||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company