Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You as a HSE Manager AE OU will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai, UAE. You will be developing the Health and Safety strategies and internal policies after approval from the Region Manager. Consulting with and assisting Operating Units in the development of their Health & Safety policies.
- Ensuring that all safety legislation is adhered to, and policies and practices are adopted.
- Anticipating, identifying, and evaluating hazard conditions and practices.
- Developing hazard controls, methods, procedures, and processes to eliminate or reduce health and safety incidents.
- Implementing, administering, and advising on hazard control programs.
- Managing, auditing, and evaluating effectiveness of hazard control programs.
- Leading in-house training with senior managers about health and safety issues and risks.
- Regularizing on-site inspections to audit policies and procedures.
- Keeping abreast of new legislation regarding Health & Safety and implement any required changes.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial Hygiene or related field. Advanced degree is desirable.
- 10 years of experience in relevant field. Background in Business with Finance knowledge.
- Excellent negotiating, presentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with company executives.
- Knowledge of fire protection, hazardous substances, ergonomics. Broad Health and Safety background with fundamental background in physics, chemicals, mathematics.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
|地点||Dubai, Dubai Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|工作职能||Legal, Compliance & Audit|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company