Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
For our Business Unit Grid Automation based in Santa Palomba we are looking for a Testing Engineer Intern who will support the testing team in conducting testing and verification activities for assignments of low/medium complexity on systems, subsystems or products effectively and cost-efficiently, and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Set up the test room (power on, HW check, connect the switchboards, install the simulators...);
- Support the testing team in executing tests according to schedule;
- Use standard processes and tools;
- Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Technical Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering;
- Interest in electromechanical field;
- Fluency in Italian and English (B2);
- Proactivity, willingness to learn and excellent communication skills are required.
|地点||Roma, Roma, Italy|
|合同||Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company