Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
General Information -
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
GIS Substation Single Line Diagram, 3D Model, layouts, sections and detailed erection drawings preparation for tenders or projects based on customer specification.
2. Prepare Bill of material for tenders or projects based on requirement.
3. Finalization of Civil Input Requirement, Earthing & Cable Tray Layout.
4. Technical data sheets verification of primary equipment
5. Provide optimized designs on time with standard quality for AIS, GIS, Hybrid and special purpose substations.
6. Adherence to quality system and contribution to its improvement
7. Vendor evaluation by visiting to their facilities
8. Responsible for obtaining customer approvals for the designs and drawings 9. As-built drawings preparation etc.
10. Selection of Components from Product database based on project requirement.
11. Co – ordination with different stakeholders during project execution
Proficiency in required CAD design tools (Creo / AutoCAD, 3D competence required) Knowledge of relevant international standards ex. IEEE, IEC etc. Knowledge on High Voltage products. Having knowledge on SAP will be preferred. Years of experience: 2 – 7 years with bachelor's Engineering /Diploma in Electrical.
|地点||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|工作职能||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company