Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Role description statement:
Drive continuous improvement in own process area within Controlling and Planning by providing specialized knowledge and experience in relevant process/areas. Also actively participate in regional/global harmonization an improvement initiatives.
- Support development of global common process and drives implementation
- Performs controlling task and activities as well as providing in depth knowledge with one multiple process within own customers
- Relevant process include: Financial planning and analysis, cost accounting, reporting legal entity controlling, systems and master data governance, functional controlling , special projects.
- Internal and external Benchmarks and and KPI's
- Overall accountable for accurately and timely executed service procedures
- Coordination and follow up with various internal and external stakeholders
- Support the identification and implementation of improvements in the process area
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 of experience in accounting or finance with 2+ years of experience in selective process/processes is preferred
- Experience of working in service model environment.
- Robust process understanding from the content and technical perspective
- Proficient in MS office skills.
- Strong in IT systems ERP planning and reporting tools and integrated solutions.
- Proficient understanding of end- to-end process systems, and data flows across organization at business and finance side
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels both internally and externally
- Good problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle volumes of process transactions
- Detail oriented, highly structured
|地点||San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosí, Mexico|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company