Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Support Senior Project Manager in all financial and commercial matters and actively drive the project’s performance. Assigned to multiple smaller projects.
- Tender stage: Support the tender manager on financial aspects. Provide input to negotiations on commercial issues and provide input in local risk review process.
- Project execution: Provide input to the Project Execution Plan on financial aspects, prepare project invoices, financial accounting and reporting (including project site accounting). Drive project cash flow and oversees currency risk and tax issues and is responsible for the correctness of project balance sheet and income statement as well as for cash flow and monthly/quarterly forecast.
- Monitoring and review: Participate in opportunity/risk identification, monitor that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented, support the Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews. Participate in preparing the project cost report and verify the substance for cost to complete.
- Commercial terms: Provide support on claim management, back-charges and insurance cases and monitors the proper follow up together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager up-stream (towards customer), side-stream (towards consortia partner) as well as down-stream (towards suppliers).
- Compliance: Support the Project Manager in adherence to corporate governance, integrity, assurance, internal control, group charter, country specific finance directives and instructions.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or Economic.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in finance and controlling function.
- Familiarity with project business and understand nature of internal control to support business would be appreciated.
- Experienced on ERP and other business system i.e. SAP , Trintech.
|工作职能||Project | Program Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company