Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
For our Business Unit Transformers based in Moselice (PD) we are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for creating and modifying the standard designs of equipment, systems or installations, including standard specifications for manufacturing, fabrication or construction for assignments classified as low to medium complexity by applying standard design concepts.
- Design electrical circuit diagrams, including drawings and calculations according to specification. Contribute to design reviews and design verification, modify design as necessary;
- Identify variation requests to support contract claims;
- Follow work plans and cost estimates for work in one's area of responsibility and ensure quality deliverables on time and at targeted cost;
- Complete risk and opportunity assessments and the implementation of resulting actions in one's area of responsibility. Report any contract / quality / program / cost issues to management for resolution;
- Attend project meetings and present specific aspects of design assignments; Collaborate with the supply chain function, review vendor documentation, prepare RFQs, provide design related evaluation of proposals for standard materials and equipment;
- Assist in communication with customer pertaining to specific project design assignments or meetings;
- Use standard processes and tools, assist in developing new processes and tools for reuse of technical solutions;
- Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Engineering degree (better Electrical) or technical diploma;
- 2/3 years of experience in developing electrical circuit diagrams;
- Experience in transformers field is a plus; Good knowledge of CAD 2D, Creo and E-Plan;
- Familiarity with the main data communication standards via BUS (MOD BUS, RS232, IEC61850);
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian.
|地点||Monselice, Padova, Italy|
|工作职能||Engineering & Science|