Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Defines jointly with project controls / project operations, sales and engineering teams all project plan documents, including scope and financial plan, schedule and risk & claim management plan
Leads Project team, establishes the project execution approach and overseas project handover, execution planning and monitoring and control of both internal and external resources to accomplish all project goals.
Project Execution and Control:
- Review of Contract receipt from Sales
- Develop project schedule and freeze with respective stakeholders (internal and external)
- Preparation of project specific risk and opportunities management plan
- Preparation of project wise Master document list
- Coordination for Engineering drawing approvals
- Coordination with Engg and SCM to place order on sub supplier for material procurement
- Coordinate with feeder factories for production plan and follow up on production progress
- Coordination on Stage inspections (if any)
- Coordination with LPG for material readiness and completion of FAT
- Issuing Purchase Requisition for packaging company
- Follow-up on Material shipment, material receipt at site and acknowledgment from sites for submission of Milestone billings (if any)
- Coordinate with stakeholders for Installation, testing and commissioning at site
- Closely coordinate and document change requests related to project scope and get approvals for time extension, additional cost etc
- Project handing over, as-built drawings, commercial closure etc and collection of PAC, close out of snags & FAC
- Payment follow up with Customers
- Main contact for customers in project, leading customer meetings
- Managing expectation of Customers across diverse geographies & cultures with a focus on Europe and/or US, South-east Asia and Middle East.
- Functional reporting will be from Chennai towards the GIS main office in Switzerland.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Graduate in engineering with Experience of 6 to 10 years in execution Substation/GIS projects or order handling in any of power system OEMs with a min of 4 years in leading projects and ability to work in ERP environment.
- Strong technical knowledge is a must
- Preference will be given to those who have completed PMP
- Should possess strong leadership skills and ability to convince stakeholders in the interest of the project
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver the projects with time, cost and quality.
|地点||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|工作职能||Project | Program Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company