Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You will contribute significantly to successful results in the heart of HVDC station: Modular Advanced Control for HVDC (MACH™). That control system is designed to run 24/7 for thirty years or more, handling for all control and protection functions. Development in Krakow covers High-Speed digital control boards, I/O Measurements systems and Power Electronics control & protection circuits. As a part of global R&D organization you will cooperate on daily bases with colleagues from MACH™ teams in Sweden and India, all working under same Agile framework (SAFe), developing End-to-End solutions integrating electronic hardware, FPGA, and embedded software.
You will join HW Electronics team lead by Yuriy Puchkov, applying your knowledge and skills in technology and/or product development.
- You will see how your personal efforts converted to real products, impacting evolution of electrical grids, making it more green, reliable, and resilient.
- You will work in comfortable office with great transport communication (central station), with modern equipment in our brand-new on-site laboratory area.
- Our organization will support your competence development, knowledge sharing, work-life balance, harmony of diversity.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of hardware platform for HVDC Control & Protection system, from idea, requirements, simulations, prototyping, testing up to release & sustaining production.
- Take care of robust design, including analogue/digital electronics, high speed, optoelectronics, gate drivers, power electronic, etc.
- Do conceptual design of hardware platform based on initial requirements, influence requirements based on your knowledge and experience.
- Work with simulations, parts selection, schematics, and layout.
- Do prototyping, validating, and testing. Care of testing infrastructure and environment.
- Prepare and manage technical documentation.
- Participate in technical reviews and project planning.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- At least Master/bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or related field.
- At least 2 years’ hardware design professional experience of analogue and digital circuits.
- Practical knowledge of hardware design process and tools (e.g. SPICE, Altium, PADS, Zuken CADSTAR…).
- Experience with laboratory test and measurement equipment and circuit boards testing.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity, and desire to learn about new technologies.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, and good communication skills.
- English language – Intermediate / B1 / Technical communication.
- It would be advantage:
- Experience with high-speed electronics circuits and interfaces (FPGA, CPUs, Memories, Backplanes…)
- Experience with PCB layout design and PCBA manufacturing
- Experience with Power Electronics (gate drivers, power supplies)
- Experience with fiber optics communication
- Experience in EMC, signal, and power integrity
|地点||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|工作职能||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company